Clixoo – Outsourced Mobile App Development for Solar
Mobile applications specifically for solar are a perfect accessory for a solar energy enthusiast. Right now, there are several softwares that are designed specifically for the solar sector. However using these softwares and getting a quick estimation for the desired calculation may prove tedious.
Mobile apps on several aspects like solar energy estimation, design, etc. help users quickly cut to the chase and some of them can even be accessed offline. Convenience of usage has propelled many solar energy stakeholders to move to solar apps, especially the beginners in the solar industry and laymen.
What can Clixoo do in Solar Mobile App Development?
Clixoo can provide outsourced app development assistance for the entire solar value chain and have a focus on:
- Solar energy estimation
- Solar system monitoring
The Solar Mango team – a division of Clixoo – has worked on a variety of strategic assignments right from the beginning of the solar power phenomenon in India and have worked with diverse stakeholders – government, small businesses, global leaders, international firms entering India and academia.
Who is it for?
Clixoo can provide outsourced app development assistance for:
- Solar project investors
- Solar installers
- Corporate organisations
- Governments, municipalities and utilities
- Solar software companies
Clixoo’s App Development Assistance for Solar
We can be your outsourced partner to develop iOS and Android Apps, specifically for Solar:
- Solar shading analysis
- Solar system sizing
- Solar system monitoring
- Financial analysis
Shading of panels is a major concern in solar panel installations. Proper positioning of panels according to the sun path during a day, becomes a critical parameter in designing a PV System. Specific solar shading analysis apps can quickly generates reports on the expected array losses according to the location and solar system design.
The Clixoo team can provide outsourced development assistance for such apps that can cover areas like:
- Charts and graphs that shows the sun path lines, by day or month
- PDF report generation covering system losses by day or month
- Alert generation according shading limits assigned
- Solar compass for quick reference when on site
- Export shading analysis reports to PVSyst or other system design software
A quick computation of the solar system sizes that can meet individual energy needs always becomes useful for both investors and installers. Such applications typically generate the solar system sizes based on the customer’s location, area available and budget.
- Size of the solar systems according to load pattern
- Area required for suggested system sizes
- Expected energy generation according to suggested system sizes
- Expected energy savings for the suggested system sizes
- Expected financial savings based on utility bills paid
- CO2 emissions avoided based on suggested system sizes
Solar monitoring applications enable PV installers and system owners to perform remote monitoring on the go, direct from their mobile device, for maximum solar energy harvesting.
- Real-time, online data on individual system performance for key performance indicators
- Monitoring of multiple sites with a single login id
- Intuitive dashboards with charts and visuals on PV site’s energy production.
- Access to historic and forecasted weather data
A customized computation of the payback periods for a solar investment benefit both the installers during sales and investors and end users to enable decision making. Some of such apps are finding increased usage and are gaining popularity
- ROI calculations based on utility tariff rates, actual solar system costs and energy yield
- Payback period computation based on solar system sizes
- Quote comparison options for users
- Calculations based on applicable government incentives
Clixoo is one of the very few in the world!
EAI, a division of Clixoo, is one of the top most reputed brands in the renewable energy sector. Considered India’s leading cleantech consulting and research firm, EAI has done projects in various clean energy sectors including solar energy, energy efficiency, waste-to-energy, waste water treatment, biomass, wind energy, etc.
Our expertise in the technical, market and commercial aspects of renewable energy and sustainable development has benefitted over 1500 stakeholders – ranging from industries, commercial establishments, small businesses, entrepreneurs, government, educational institutes and more.