The tremendous interest and growth worldwide in renewable energy sources has resulted in significant investments and market activities. This has resulted in a significant need for world class industry research and intelligence for these sectors.
Clixoo’s renewable energy research division produces customized original, fundamental research and analysis of companies and markets in the renewable energy sector. Our research teams continually identify and analyze financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale. We offers customized options catering to both clients looking for one-time information and those looking for ongoing support.
1. Customized Research
Clixoo provides customized research and reports in all domains of renewable energy to suit your business intelligence needs. Clixoo’s renewable energy research division delivers value-added customized research to clients in all the primary renewable energy sources – solar, wind, biofuels, hydro, geothermal, ocean energy and waste to energy.
Client can utilize our custom research intelligence on current and emerging technologies, R&D breakthroughs, forecasting, and technology impact analysis provided by our renewable energy industry analysts and consultants. Such customized reports can be developed for the main industries such as solar energy, wind energy, biofuels, small hydro and more.
Our custom research and reports can be done for inputs on a range of aspects and parameters related to renewable energy. Some of these are:
- Market research - Our market research includes critical analysis of the industry and market sectors, offering reliable, unbiased research
- Demand supply analysis
- Market size and growth estimation
- Industry forecasts
- We provide you the lists of consultants, suppliers and turnkey solution providers that will help you to make your next move in the business.
- In addition to intelligence and inputs, we provide clear strategic recommendations and specific steps for taking opportunities forward.
- We also focus on providing analytical frameworks that facilitate decision making.
- Where applicable, our research incorporates strong economic modeling and extensive cost-benefit analysis.
- Technology trends
- Inputs on key technology breakthroughs in each renewable source
- Current and future projected growth of new technologies
- Bottlenecks to technology adoption
- Company, competitor and supplier information
- Lists of industry players for each stage of the value chain
- Lists of equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
- Opportunities auditing
- Identifying mainstream and niche business opportunities in specific domains of renewable energy
- Evaluating the fit based on client profiles.
- Cost-benefit and ROI analysis for various renewable energy sources - Estimating current and future costs and returns for
- Major alternative energy sources - solar PV, solar thermal, wind, biofuels, waste to energy.
- Emerging sources - small hydro, third generation biofuels, offshore wind, tidal and wave energy.
- Analysis of business and market strategies in the various renewable energy industry segments
- Market penetration and growth strategies.
- Mergers and acquisitions data.
- Decision Support – The Clixoo team can also provide assistance in quantitative research to support your firm's decision-making process.
2. Ad hoc Requests
In addition to customized research support, Clixoo will support in any unplanned request you have as well.
We have specific expertise in providing quick turnaround times for the following types of ad hoc requests:
- Prices and costs
- Lists of suppliers and competitors
- Market growth trends
- Latest news updates on a specific topic or company
3. Real-time Updates
Our research team also has professionals dedicated to providing our clients with real time updates on a range of critical intelligence parameters. Depending on the type of need, these updates can be daily, weekly or monthly.
4. Research Support for White Papers and Presentations
Our research team can also undertake short-term research assignments related to sustainability. Typically, such assistance is required for the preparation of high quality white papers and presentations.
- Research Methodology
- Research Areas
- Why Clixoo
- Value from Synergistic Divisions
- Research Team
- Our World Class Reports
- Sample Case Studies
- Sample Ad hoc Reports