We are a young team comprised of energy & environment industry, science and web technology professionals.
The following are the broad divisions of our team:
- Biotechnologists – Biotechnologists in our team have backgrounds in microbiology, biotechnology and bioinformatics.
- Energy industry professionals – Professionals have worked in the industry for many years and have intimate acquaintance with a wide range of renewable energy projects.
- Management consultants – Our consultants have had considerable experience in working out economic and technical feasibility models for many components of the sustainability industry value chain. Our consultants are from reputed institutes such as the IITs and IIMs and have experience working in leading global management consulting groups.
- Industry researchers – Industry research team at Clixoo comprises individuals with economics and sciences backgrounds who are passionate about gaining an in-depth understanding of the renewable energy industry.
- Web application development – Geeks who comprise our web application division have contributed to injecting a Silicon-valley atmosphere into the company. The web application team members typically have a computer-science or information technology background.
- Online marketing – Our online marketing team plays a crucial role in ensuring that the world gets to know about us. The team comprises people with creative, marketing and web design backgrounds.
In addition to providing industry reports and custom research for renewable energy, the Clixoo team also contributes to the sustainability industry in the following ways:
Seminar and conference presentations – Our teams regularly present at national and international seminars and conferences. Our presentations usually focus on latest industry status and trends, and on the opportunities presented to entrepreneurs and businesses. Topics for our presentations span the entire spectrum of renewable energy, with second and third generation biofuels and India-specific renewable energy being in the top of the list.
Contribution to magazines – Our research team regularly contributes to leading industry magazines. In addition, opinions and interviews of our consultants and researchers are sought from leading publications and other public media.
Support for educational institutes and academia – Our team also assists students, researchers and educational institutions in their information requirements on renewable energy and sustainability. The team does this using a mix of face-face interactions, awareness seminars, classroom interactions, telephone and email.
Social responsibility – It’s not just work alone at Clixoo. Driven by a strong feeling that we should do our small bit for the society around us, our team members have also “adopted” an orphanage. Our team members provide educational assistance to over forty children at Push Trust, an orphanage located at Red Hills in the outskirts of Chennai. We spend half a day every week at the orphanage, assisting the children in their studies and personality development. Many of our team members feel, justifiably, that this is one of the most satisfying aspects of their jobs.