Interview with Circle K Norway: "It's difficult to develop a model for the EV industry" - cleantech perspectives @ Clixoo
Interview with Circle K Norway: "It's difficult to develop a model for the EV industry"
Answers questions like what effect will electric vehicles have in traditional petrol stations? what is the best business model for EV chargers?
- EV penetration in Norway is quite unique compared to rest of the world – last year EVs made up 56% of all new car sales in the country, up from 31% in 2018.
- The fuel retailer Circle K sees Norway as the laboratory for electric vehicle (EV) charging.
- It is difficult to predict the business models or profitabiity for EV charging.
- In future, advanced biofuels could become a dominant fuel alongside electricity.
- Often technological changes come faster that we foresee but adoption of technology can be slower than expected.